Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Hannah Hoch Photo Montage

A Hannah Hoch photo montage is a picture with many different features and objects associated with a person, place or things that have been edited on a main image. This would tell viewers more about the likes and interests of a person, and show aspects of their personality. It allowsan artist to be felexible and creative because their are many different ways in which you can portray yourself and also so many things that you can include depending on what you want your audience to know. I enjoy looking at this type of art because they normally contain an extremely large amount of things and there is lots to study and analyse as appossed to other types of art we are detailed pictures of different objects. This type of art also looks visually stricking, the eye is naturally drewn to these types of pictures and instantly makes the audience want to know more.

Firstly, for my Hannah Hoch picture I hhave taken a picture of my face which will be the base. All the pictures that I use will be based around this one and the theme for my picture will be Liverpool Football Club, this is because of the fact that this is the team that I support. Moreover, I will be using photoshop and I will grab images from elsewhere and select the part of the image that I require and then paste this over my main image.This is my self portrait image that I will be using as the base:


Now you can see that my image is partially edited with the inclusion of a liverpool shirt and a scarf. The sarf and shirt were both edited so that the background of them would be transparent so that it would look like I am wearing them. This would be done by the selection tool, part of the image that i didn't want I would select and then press 'delete' so that it disappears.

Now I have changed the background so that it looks like I am at Anfield. I did this by selecting the background of the previous image and deleting it, I would then replace this by a picture of Anfield making it look effective. The picture of Anfield is significant as it is the stadium where Liverpool FC play their football.



After this you can see that I have also pasted in footballs to replace my eyes and my glasses drawn in with the use of the paint brush. I have also dyed my hair red also.

Finally, you can see that I have added in two liverbirds on either side of myself. This is because it is to symbolise thefootball club further. I am very happy about the image I have created because of the amount of imageray, imagionation and colour used. I have also learnt more about how I can use photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment