Wednesday 30 May 2012

Evaluation

With the graphics lesson that I have had, I have been able to extend my knowledge on programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator. I now know that there is a difference between the two, photoshop is about changing images and Illustrators is about designing images. Now I find it easier to use these two programs so that I can use this in later tasks meaning it has been very benefitial. I have learnt how to present my work, that it should be annotated and evaluated, and what could be changed in order to make an image better. I have developed skills which will mean that in other tasks which would require that I make things like logos, gifs etc. 

I have also learnt that things such as logos have reasons for everything. This is that things such as colour, style and presentation would matter in trying to attract a target audience. e.g. red or blue would mean that the goods may be low in price and high in quality, whereas the use of green and brown would be the opposite, it would show reliability, class, quality and that it is expensive.

I have learnt that I should show every stage of documentation by the use of annotation and screenshots. This is so that I can show how I produced a piece of work and then justify it.

The finished product for my projects normally do not fit the original intentions. This shows that my ideas and thoughts develop more and more in order to improve. I also have concentrated in the general look of the images as well as the reason for having different parts. My pictures must look colourful, meaningful and presentable. Comments from others mean that my work can be changed slightly in order to change something or reinforce a good idea, this would give me confidence because I wold have a second opinion. Advice has also been helpful in order to carry out a particular task incase I do not understand. I also think that my creative ability means that I am able to come up with many different ideas so that there are more to choose from and I would pick depending on which was most suitable and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment